Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The fact you went over to a girls house means you should be giving advice in the dating thread.

Dunno about that, it seems to have been unwanted attention. Kind of the reverse of the Dating Thread. Maybe if there was a Missed Opportunities thread...

I was preparing a VAT return at work and I found an invoice dated December that hadn't been paid until March, but the payment terms were "strictly 7 days". "Blimey" I thought, "they'll really be in the poo over that one. At least if they want to use that supplier ever again. "

Then I noticed that the invoice they had paid 3 months late was for emptying the septic tank ... :facepalm:

Even Einstein wouldn't have analysed this situation more accurately.

Sitting in the park, having coffee and watching stage hands dismantling a fake public urinal that was used as a film backdrop.

Honestly, they're engaged after like 2 weeks of being together and a year of being briefly on and off behind everyone's backs (they're both girls for reference, one of them being my ex). They slightly slag each other off to me behind each others backs and both have told me they have tried issues, as well as my ex saying that to me. Neither of them are intelligent whatsoever, so when I've quized them if they actually understand the legal implications of marriage they're completely clueless.

They understand nothing of what they're doing. I'm meeting them again today but I'm gonna be more stern and try and get them to call it off.

Honestly, they're engaged after like 2 weeks of being together and a year of being briefly on and off behind everyone's backs (they're both girls for reference, one of them being my ex). They slightly slag each other off to me behind each others backs and both have told me they have tried issues, as well as my ex saying that to me. Neither of them are intelligent whatsoever, so when I've quized them if they actually understand the legal implications of marriage they're completely clueless.

They understand nothing of what they're doing. I'm meeting them again today but I'm gonna be more stern and try and get them to call it off.
Everyone involved is like 18. I remember being 18. You're finally legally an adult and quite sure you know how it's done. Just let them make their own life mistakes. It's easier for all involved that way.

Besides, when it comes to relationships, I have a firm 'you can only tell them once policy". You share your concerns once, then you let nature take it's own course. (This does not apply to relationships where actual abuse happens)

Everyone involved is like 18. I remember being 18. You're finally legally an adult and quite sure you know how it's done. Just let them make their own life mistakes. It's easier for all involved that way.

Besides, when it comes to relationships, I have a firm 'you can only tell them once policy". You share your concerns once, then you let nature take it's own course. (This does not apply to relationships where actual abuse happens)

The other girl is 16, and just turned

Otherwise I'd take your advice

Back