Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

You sure it wasn't diabetes needle?
There is a needle dispenser in the bathroom, anyone reasonable person with diabetes would use it. After reporting my findings the issue has being investigated. Considering the investigation is still taking place, this was NOT a diabetes needle.

I am quite certain that I matched with the new coworker on Tinder few months ago. Not to be rude, but she looked way better in those pics though... But I recognized the face. She never answered btw.

Another day, another bus. Really hoping that they finish the train this time. It's only a year past schedule and on its fourth deadline.

What do doughnuts have to do with this...?

People from Berlin don't call them that, and that old legend about Kennedy saying he was a donut is nothing but a legend. This is actually a good way to offend someone from Berlin. :p

So apparently, someone wrote a computer program that produces death metal 24/7:

The new coworker replaced the crazy one?
No, we already replaced the crazy one with a much better person, this one is for a new position.

Also, it's definitely her, me and another co-worker compared her with Tinder screenshots. Won't be telling her, as she's the assistant to another co-worker who would lose her shit, because she already thinks I'm into every female in the office. Which I'm not, I'm just really friendly with everyone.

I'm just really friendly with everyone.

nudge-nudge-monty-python-105.jpg

Back