Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

And yet somehow it still sounds better than the drums on St Anger.
The worst thing is that the drums could've been cool but just went way overboard. I was listening to a couple No Doubt songs recently where the drums sounded similar to the St Anger style but worked well in the mix. Dave implemented more of a stony drum sound on TCW too and I like it a lot. But Lars had to take it to the furthest he could possibly go and that’s where it all just feel apart.

We really shouldn't be comparing drum sounds on a pop-rock band to one of the premier metal acts of all time, but here we are.

3/4 of my female cousins are pregnant currently, and the fourth one doesn't like guys, so it's unlikely to happen. And to make it better: My second oldest cousin announced her first pregnancy two years ago in February, and my oldest cousin was also present and decided it's a good time to let everyone know that she was too; the babies were born a few weeks apart. The same story happened this February, on the same occasion, and the third one joined in this week. So within two years, I'm going from 0 to 5 nieces and nephews.

3/4 of my female cousins are pregnant currently, and the fourth one doesn't like guys, so it's unlikely to happen. And to make it better: My second oldest cousin announced her first pregnancy two years ago in February, and my oldest cousin was also present and decided it's a good time to let everyone know that she was too; the babies were born a few weeks apart. The same story happened this February, on the same occasion, and the third one joined in this week. So within two years, I'm going from 0 to 5 nieces and nephews.
Ze Germans need more populace. Efficient German reproduction: commence!

I went to use the restroom at work today. There was a sketchy guy washing his hands. I thought nothing of it at the time. Ten minutes later I walked out of the stall and the guy was still washing his hands. I became suspicious. I washed my hands for an extended period of time, but I was really watching him. He was alternating between washing his hands and drying them. He must of used like a full roll of paper towels, all of which he threw in another sink. After he left, I looked in the garbage can and found a used needle. (I did not touch it) Another guy in the restroom seemed to notice this behavior too. We had a good laugh over it.

Maybe, just maybe, it would've been a good idea to report it? Guy could be killing himself with that stuff.
There's nothing we can do. We can only have them removed from the property. I have complicated work measures, what it boils down to is that there are certain US /State laws we don't have to abide by.

There's nothing we can do. We can only have them removed from the property. I have complicated work measures, what it boils down to is that there are certain US /State laws we don't have to abide by.
I mean like... police? family? Surely someone that could help.

I mean like... police? family? Surely someone that could help.
We have our own police force that can only ban him from property. Family? I don't know the guy, I have never seen him before. I also don't want to approach people that appear to be on drugs. Not good for safety.

Back