Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No weetabix for me today as I left my fake milk at home. Sad!
s-l300.jpg

Bricks of delicious, nutritious sawdust. Oatmeal looks like vomit.
Oatmeal looks like glop, but it depends on the kind you use. Right now, mine is basically an oatmeal / cereal hybrid and it’s great. At any rate, taste is more important than looks.

Probably a stupid question... But is it possible to see which websites I visit on my phone when I'm connected to company WiFi?

I don't want them to see my MaidenFans posts, better to cover my tracks.

But is it possible to see which websites I visit on my phone when I'm connected to company WiFi?
In short: yes.

In long: depends on what kind of security they have and what they're looking for. But unless you're using a VPN that disguises all your traffic, they'll be able to see where the packets are going. Even if you have a VPN, they might be able to figure it out.

Just to make sure I'm understanding the cereal discussion here:

Oatmeal is what you get when you cook the oats with water (milk added or not, according to preference), right?

If so, I must say that I prefer a cereal mix with just some milk poured over. But what I really do prefer is a breakfast of wholegrain bread with various stuff on it. Two-three slices of bread with cheese, ham, jam, (but not spam), boiled egg or the delicacy makrell i tomat will get me going.

makrellitomat.jpg

Back