Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

By pouring in your milk first, you are better able to judge how much cereal you’ll need. #DownWithTheMidget #WogInPeace

I am currently analyzing what Maiden songs I can include in the playlist for my wedding next year. Given that it will be a "classic" wedding, I haven't found many songs to fit up to now.

Wasting Love is out of discussion for obvious reasons. :)
So don't have a classic wedding. We know what's important here at Maidenfans.

By pouring in your milk first, you are better able to judge how much cereal you’ll need. #DownWithTheMidget #WogInPeace
That doesn't work with Weet-Bix (or other similarly bulky cereals).

Conversely, using the quantity of dry cereal as a guide for the necessary quantity of milk applies to grain-based breakfast foodstuffs of all shapes and sizes. Furthermore, the carbohydrate-rich consumable of your choice is better able to soak up the milk when the latter is poured over the former.

I am currently analyzing what Maiden songs I can include in the playlist for my wedding next year. Given that it will be a "classic" wedding, I haven't found many songs to fit up to now.

Wasting Love is out of discussion for obvious reasons. :)
Before I was even a fan (and in the days when we were actually considering "formalising" our relationship) the boyfriend suggested I should come in to BYDTTS - until I pointed out my father would not be available to give me away ...

After I became a fan I reminded him of this, and suggested RTTH as an appropriate choice. He replied that his entry music would then be HBTN :D.

The kitchen at work has recently been refitted with new units and sink.

Today I brought a tin of soup for lunch. As usual when I have something with a ring-pull I had trimmed my nails a couple of days before, so I used the spoon to get underneath the ring-pull. I managed to life that up and pull the lid back a bit and then for some reason I pushed down and the resulting force of the lid pushing into soup caused a significant amount of soup to jump out and get over some of the kitchen and me. Fortunately I managed to clean up the mess on the kitchen floor and units, but not on my clothes.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

I contacted this graphic designer website to design a business card for me. I actually already had a design, it just wasn't in the format that was needed (I don't know how to make it in Corel Draw). So I sent him the fonts, the logos and the design and the price is 60 EUR?! I honestly had no idea they'd want that much for one picture. Well, might be my bad, but they don't have a pricelist and this other shop charges like 20 EUR, I just picked this one because they had a better looking website which made me think they are better at what they do.

So I'm just gonna teach myself to work in Corel Draw and make the fucking card myself. Can't be that hard.

You'll probably find one in India that does it for next to nothing, including printing and postage. I got an advertising banner made and shipped express based on one really crappy low resolution image. They changed the colour and tidied it up, and printed and delivered the banner for less than the cost of the printing alone in the UK.

This was just the design, no printing. One other copy shop sells 200 copies (with both sides printed, in color) for like 7 EUR altogether. So I will make it in Corel Draw and send it to them.

That doesn't work with Weet-Bix (or other similarly bulky cereals).

Boy I tell you h-what, I can never get the ratio of Weetabix (which I assume Weet-Bix is a variant of. You crazy Aussies) to milk correct. It's either dry as a bone or drowning in milk. Someone should write a guide.

Boy I tell you h-what, I can never get the ratio of Weetabix (which I assume Weet-Bix is a variant of. You crazy Aussies) to milk correct. It's either dry as a bone or drowning in milk. Someone should write a guide.
1) Use a bowl that is about the right size to just contain two Weetabix lying flat (mine is approx 7cm diameter with a flat base and straight sides, and in fact could have been designed for the purpose),
2) Fill until the milk is about level with the top of the Weetabix,
3) Then scoff really quickly before the whole lot turns to mush!

I find that's pretty much foolproof :D.

Back