Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

But everything needed to get started! Getting a good looking and fitting denim jacket is probably the hardest bit I would imagine? Patches on the other hand can always be found :)
Thanks, but the main point is that I've had the patches a while (two of them longer than the jacket) and just never got round to sewing them on. One of them I've literally been carrying around for years in the vague hope of one day having something to sew it onto.

Finding a jacket I liked (basically one of the type that was ubiquitous in the '90s) was as you say the difficult bit. Not sure if I want a "battle jacket" per se but I think I'd like a proper back patch at least, in addition to the ones I've already got. My last denim didn't have any patches, only badges.

But everything needed to get started! Getting a good looking and fitting denim jacket is probably the hardest bit I would imagine? Patches on the other hand can always be found :)
I walked into the thrift store last night and found a perfect jacket. Probably going to take the arms off, but it fits in the exact way I need, right colour, nice big spot for the backpatch. $9.

Nice, managed to get the Atlantean Kodex patch for a semi-reasonable amount. That one's gonna look sweet.

Will you get ours once we make it into a patch?

45324f36d5feb133c8701ca9d1723401.png

Maybe. I mean, it might be worthwhile, but I have to like the band at least a bit.

I'd like to change the logo in the near future, though. Not into the suicidal theme and some of the letters look like they've been drawn by a 3-year-old. As for liking the band, I don't have any footage from the most recent shows right now, and we need to get more stuff recorded anyway.

046e1fb82a4a2b57f69294f986dcc21b.jpg

947483a5a26a396ff9ac18a83e0f16ed.jpg

c2c2dd66e9d1339cfe317fa644a3c2eb.jpg

Back