Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

35239704_1895280580762075_1213250676830765056_n.jpg

hmmmm .. might be up for this

2013-06-24_tudorfashion.jpg

So, I passed two exams this week (philosophical anthropology and the first course of dogmatic theology), I finally feel better (I've had this cold/stomach flu), the work has became slightly more manageable this week, the flat is finally more or less useable so we can rest a bit, the xBox is set up already, so I actually had time to get back to both GTA V and Kingdom Come, it's hot outside and the cider is ice-cool. <3

I'm just saying - Alexander was a really shitty tactician who made up for the lack of his tactical thought with the use of brute force. He had one or two strokes of brilliance, as during the siege of Tyre or the battle of the Hydaspes, but even those victories came at ridiculous costs, and he managed to antagonise virtually his entire army repeatedly. He was nowhere near the military genius of a Caesar, Gustav Adolph or Napoleon.
The Real Alexander Technique :D.

I'm just saying - Alexander was a really shitty tactician who made up for the lack of his tactical thought with the use of brute force. He had one or two strokes of brilliance, as during the siege of Tyre or the battle of the Hydaspes, but even those victories came at ridiculous costs, and he managed to antagonise virtually his entire army repeatedly. He was nowhere near the military genius of a Caesar, Gustav Adolph or Napoleon.
He did cut the Gordian Knot though.
Yet another gig I cant afford cos I'm going to Hellfest. I suspected Scorpions would be there when I bought the tickets. Still, if going to Hellfest is the worst of my problems then I'm doin ok, I reckon.
I had a beer in your honour out of respect for your woes.
Do you modulate your screams in order to indicate whether or not a pixel is dark or blank?
No, it usually comes out in a monochrome mess.

Got bored and tried that preference decider web thing. Apparently, my favorite Iron Maiden song is Brighter Than a Thousand Suns. Huh.

That thing is incredibly tedious though.

Back