Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

idem-malo-da-se-obesim-brzo-se-vracam.jpg

NPFTD is lower on my list, but only because of Maiden’s success at making great albums. The only meh song on there is Fates Warning, and even it has a couple good moments. Highly enjoyable album, always love coming back to it.

I was watching an episode of Columbo tonight and in it the lead detective was trying to figure out a fax machine.

Yes, a fax machine. At this point relegated to becoming a thing of the past. And yet... someone explained what this machine does during the episode and I had a literal mindfuck.

A fax machine sends a letter to another place in the world in a mere amount of seconds.

No travel needed.

Just a scan and bam.

And THIS thing is a piece of outdated technology.

WHAT THE F

Technology is just so mind-boggling. A fax machine - who'd have thought this up? Why would someone invent it? How insane is this actual? What a cool piece of equipment... and in 2018 we've long beaten it in our strides forward.

My god, this world can be pretty amazing sometimes.

I think the fax machine remains to this date one of our most impressive and underrated technogical achievements. It's 2018, this thing is pretty much lost in the past, and I still haven't completely figured out how it actually works.

I'm listening to No Prayer and just really enjoying it. Even the songs that are generally considered sub par. Haven't gotten to Hooks in You yet, mind you. But yeah, thoroughly enjoying it.
It's a great album! I actually find it to be better than at least 5 other Maiden albums.
NPFTD is lower on my list, but only because of Maiden’s success at making great albums. The only meh song on there is Fates Warning, and even it has a couple good moments. Highly enjoyable album, always love coming back to it.
Definitely my 2 least favorite Maiden albums of all time. Mainly because of the huge lack of good melodic singing parts from Bruce. Along with TAATG, Holy Smoke and Hell On Wheels are some of Maiden's worst songs of all time. I'll always wonder what we would have gotten if Bruce and Adrian would have stayed in the band. Oh well, they've MUCH MORE than made up for it since.

I think the fax machine remains to this date one of our most impressive and underrated technogical achievements. It's 2018, this thing is pretty much lost in the past, and I still haven't completely figured out how it actually works.
A fax machine is one computer screaming a picture at another computer.

A fax machine is one computer screaming a picture at another computer.
I scream at computers quite often. I am basically a fax machine.

Glasgow School of Art is on fire for the second time in four years - this time during a multi-million pound restoration project. The fire has also spread to the building next door, the ABC, which is a popular music venue. Epica played there in April and Mark Tremonti is due to play there at the end of this month. The ABC is the building with the roof caved in, so I suspect Tremonti's show may be cancelled:

DfzTJ0LXcAA_6ZE.jpg:large

Anyway, I'm off to see Scorpions and Megadave in the O2 Arena.

Back