Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Went into the break room. Between 20 and 30 team leaders and supervisors were sitting at a table in the middle of the room, loudly chatting. I accidentally bumped into a stool, making a loud noise. Everybody stopped chatting and looked at me.

Anybody hiring in the Sofia area?

Went into the break room. Between 20 and 30 team leaders and supervisors were sitting at a table in the middle of the room, loudly chatting. I accidentally bumped into a stool, making a loud noise. Everybody stopped chatting and looked at me.

Anybody hiring in the Sofia area?

I’m glad it was a stool, not a glass door.

I love American Werewolf in London. I really wanted to lurk in Tube stations this summer and do growling noises.

Conversely, I can't do 28 Days Later. Silly as it is, it's the only film that's actually given me a panic attack. I'm phobic about diseasey stuff, and the speed of some scenes was a bit nuts. Slow zombies a la Walking Dead are much better.

By passing Human Rights Culture today, I finally completed the unholy trifecta that also includes Modern Political Theory and Theory of Political Order. Professor is the same for all 3, so that's why it's a trifecta. I got 6's in all 3 subjects and those are the only 6's I have at uni so far. And also, 6 subjects left till graduation :rocker:

This one was the worse. I totally gave up on studying some questions because the literature was the shittiest I've had at uni so far. Average drubl Maidenfan during a Friday night chat makes less grammar/writing errors <_< Luckily, I got easier stuff today.

I had such a terrible experience getting home last night that I'm honestly sitting in the office ten minutes past without wanting to go out...

The kid is studying history right now, and apparently the Slavs were burning Christian crosses in the name of Perun. :eek:

I was wrong. The Slavs burned their dead in the name of Perun, the Bulgars buried them for Tangra. The burning cross was just a visualisation. -_-

Problem is that "horror" is such a wide field that it's difficult to narrow it down. Is Alien a horror film? King Kong? Silence of the Lambs? Some would say yes, I'm not too sure about it.
I agree with you here. I can't speak for Alien, as I've yet to give it a watch, but Silence of the Lambs (one of my all-time favorite films BTW) is definitely more a psychological thriller than anything else. And King Kong and the other classics from then are also definitely more thriller territory.

Personal favorites from me: I recently watched The Thing (the one from 1982) and I think it's probably the best one I've seen yet. Setting is great, as is the monster. Also am a Child's Play fan, Chucky for the win. :D

Back