Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Adhesive nasal strips will reduce the volume slightly, earplugs for the audience help but are an absolute pain. I suspect LC will recommend a CPAP machine as apparently they both silence snoring and improve your breathing, giving you a better sleep too.

I wish someone I know would get one. I'm currently considering Bearfan's suggestion.

The way my sleep doctor explained it to me is that snoring occurs when the airway is partially obstructed. For some people, this is normal and doesn't affect them, for others it stops them from getting enough air. Sleeping on your side changes the way your airway distends in deep sleep, which is why it can help with snoring. It might not stop it - depending on your airway and other issues.

I know someone who can snore on his side and his front.
Blimey. I have no idea if I can snore on my side or front. I'm asleep and blissfully unaware. That said, I'm generally nudged to roll over due to snoring and I tend to find I'm on my back.

I snore when I lie on my back, not so much when on the side, but I can't always prevent turning on my back when I sleep, if that changes anything...

Get stoned before bed

close-up-of-a-gray-rock-on-a-white-background-picture-id182849689

latest

Either works. Both might be an overkill

So I should grow a pineapple plant that emits THC and tosses rocks at me at random intervals. That sounds just about crazy enough to work.

Back