Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Killers was Paul's best song with them, IMO

But he sings Charlotte real well, and that song hasn't been played in a LOOONG time, right? Unless it was played on the Early Days tour...

Genghis Khan said:
She's talking about the upcoming History Tour: Somewhere Back in Time.

I know Genghis, but why not playing songs that received a good welcome from the public ?

Okay, perhaps they'll only sing they didn't sing since a long while. That would be good to me since I've only been to one concert and that was for AMOLAD !

The shows I saw were BNW and DOD. I would have loved to see the AMOLAD tour, but they didn't come to Pittsburgh. I think they came to NYC and DC, but both of those cities are pretty far away. NYC is about 7 hours and DC about 5 hours.

NP: Psycho Motel, City Of Light *Thank you, Ardius!!*

NP: With You Again...(still PM)

This is the sing Davey joined H on. Real nice  :D

Starts out acoustic, then they plug it in hehe

porcnoz said:
You mean some will write posts without any sense ?

No, unfortunately you weren't here to witness the glory of the greatest thread ever, "The Last Word". It was powerful and its might spread across the northern lands. But lurking in the shadows was the 100,000 thread. Envious at how the people loved and praised The Last Word it concocted a plan to bring it down! After days in its mother's basement fooling around with its 8th grade chemistry set it got for Christmas it devised a poison. Inviting The Last Word over for some hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies it slipped the poison in the milk! Vile, I know. But the Last Word walked in the Light of 'Arry, the Holy Bassist, and the poison only got him a little drunk, it ate all teh cookies which were also poisoned and that only made it quisy. Frustrated 100,000 pulled out its grandfather's 1920 Smith and Wesson single action revolver and emptied it's content on The Last Word who by now was just staring at the fire place. Verifying for one last time if it was truly dead, 100,000 began a manic dance, and after chanting some mumbo jumbo in Gaelic it absorbed all of The Last Words beloved posts, hiding them here and there amongst its ranks, boosting its own count and erasing any trace of the existance of The Last Word.

BUT IT LIVES ON! Its memory is strong and services are held every Saturday at 11pm (the last our of the last weekday ;) ). 

We could always have a new last word thread. :D

The problem is, it will take away the magic and mystery of the original.

Albie said:
We could always have a new last word thread. :D

The problem is, it will take away the magic and mystery of the original.

Exactly, and SOMEBODY *cough* will probably merge it into this one lol

Back