Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Perun said:
One day, perhaps. So far, the best I can read is: Ghazaye Faransehi khoshmaze ast.

I'm giving you 24 hours to figure out what that means. :p

I'll do my best  ;)

---
I met a Persian woman in the restaurant today, I gave her to read some Rhubayats translated in French (I have the Rhubayats allways with me)

we had a talk about the poor translation, and he gave me a suggestion of an anthology of Persian poetry that is apparently very good translated .........I'll give you more infos when I buy it

meanwhile if you are interested about the life and works of Al Khayam you can read

1) Samarkande -Amin Maalouf
2) The Parrot's Theorem -le théorème du perroquet -Denis Guedj

Six.

Just watched a Simpsons episode (Papa's got a brand new Badge). There's a bit in that episode were Homer sings along to Radar Love on the radio - so.....

NP: Radar Love - Golden Earing.

porcnoz said:
I know Genghis, but why not playing songs that received a good welcome from the public ?

Okay, perhaps they'll only sing they didn't sing since a long while. That would be good to me since I've only been to one concert and that was for AMOLAD !

I want AMOLAD songs to be played again, too.  But I'm a purist.  I want the History Tour to be just about those songs between Powerslave and Seventh Son.  I really do not wish to hear Run to the Hills, The Trooper, Iron Maiden, etc.  But I have a feeling I'll hear some of them.

Onhell said:
No, unfortunately you weren't here to witness the glory of the greatest thread ever, "The Last Word". It was powerful and its might spread across the northern lands. But lurking in the shadows was the 100,000 thread. Envious at how the people loved and praised The Last Word it concocted a plan to bring it down! After days in its mother's basement fooling around with its 8th grade chemistry set it got for Christmas it devised a poison. Inviting The Last Word over for some hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies it slipped the poison in the milk! Vile, I know. But the Last Word walked in the Light of 'Arry, the Holy Bassist, and the poison only got him a little drunk, it ate all teh cookies which were also poisoned and that only made it quisy. Frustrated 100,000 pulled out its grandfather's 1920 Smith and Wesson single action revolver and emptied it's content on The Last Word who by now was just staring at the fire place. Verifying for one last time if it was truly dead, 100,000 began a manic dance, and after chanting some mumbo jumbo in Gaelic it absorbed all of The Last Words beloved posts, hiding them here and there amongst its ranks, boosting its own count and erasing any trace of the existance of The Last Word. 

Is that how you learned to become THE Topic Killer ?

porcnoz said:
Is that how you learned to become THE Topic Killer ?
Onhell has been a topic killer way before the incarnation of......."The Last Word".

Back