Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In around two days we have managed a little over 100 posts. So, to reach our very obtainable target of 10,000 by Christmas day (or even Murray's - and my sisters - birthday), we should just be able to make it at that rate.

50 posts per day, 18 days to go, 50 * 18 = 900.

Do it!

____no5 said:
lucky you, you'll be able to read Al Khayam* one day  :wub:

One day, perhaps. So far, the best I can read is: Ghazaye Faransehi khoshmaze ast.

I'm giving you 24 hours to figure out what that means. :p

Same here GK, no work! It's snowing here and everything looks beautiful all covered in white!  :D

Where else in the world is it snowing today? I'm curious  ;)

In England (well the south of at least) we have strong winds* but mild temperatures.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Iran needs web hosts too.
Raven said:
I wonder what happens if you try to switch to another provider? :p
After now actually clicking on that link (I just copied and pasted it), I see why these comments were made. When posting, I had no idea what was beyond it. :D

I don't know why everyone considers it the weakest and frankly a crappy song.  I like its down to the bones, fast style

NP: Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (it have just gotten into the mellow part).  This song sounds good on my small laptop speakers.

ironmaidenpics267.jpg

For my go up image *Should be putting these in Pictures thread, but I've been the only one posting in there!*

7th Son is an AWESOME song. They really need to play another epic besides Rime on the tour.

I never got into all those FF games, I'm stuck in the Nintendo/SNES Super Mario Bros. thing.  :lol:

But, the song goes perfectly with the anime! This is another song I hope they'll play on the tour. *I would have a 25-song setlist of the perfect Maiden show! lol*

For this tour: (no particular order)
Aces High
Flash Of the Blade
Powerslave
Rime
CSIT
Wasted Years
Heaven Can Wait
SIASL
Deja Vu
Moonchild
Infinite Dreams