Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Okay, because I would be really sorry if something happened to a small boy or girl who just wanted to play the new game everybody's talking about. But then again, I'm soft.

The parents may be idiots, but that's never the kid's fault. Also, it's kind of hard to predict what can happen to your children/what the actual dangers are. You can't watch them all the time (because you'll go crazy and the kid's going to be pretty fucked up too), yet how can you know a new app's going to appear which will make everyone just stare at their smartphone and miss the occasional car approaching?

But of course, any adult who'll mindlessly walk into traffic because of Pokémon Go and get killed had it coming.

@The Flash The Turkish PM is essentially threatening war with the United States over that Gulen guy: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-primeminister-gulen-idUSKCN0ZW0K5

Do you have a stockpile of tinned food?

I doubt U.S. will be able to defend Gülen this time, so don't think it's necessary.

And you should take any "threat" they have with a grain of salt. They were supposed to "never negotiate with Israel ever again". Guess what happened last month.

With Pokemon Go being such a huge success, it will open the door for other similar games. That would be cool if they could some how do it with Legend Of Zelda. No idea how that would work though.

FcbMpBr.jpg

One of these days someone's goong to walk right into the street and get killed while chasing those virtual creatures ...

Reminds me of the Person of Interest episode "Nautilus". Scavenger hunt that included standing in the middle of a busy highway to view a billboard from a certain angle with the phone. @bearfan, remember this one?

If Trump gets in, I'd love to see Corbyn as the UK's PM. And I'd pay big money to see them meet in their respective elected roles.

Back