Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I went to the Chinese food store today. Usually I buy some soup and noodles and then some random unknown stuff just to try out something new. Today I was pretty unlucky: got dandelion sauce/cream which was gross and some sauce that tasted like motor oil :puke:

Rock am Ring looks like it was great fun:

CkGOD7kXAAE27_K.jpg

They cancelled the final day. A load of people were injured by lightning strikes, eight seriously.

Me too. The "tactics" seemed to consist of making his opponent tired by letting him (Foreman) beat the crap out of himself (Ali), while hanging in the ropes.
Eventually condition and willpower took him through it. Amazing.
In rope-a-dope, you push on the ropes and use the extra space outside the ring to dodge, then force the opponent to close. You straighten, so the opponent misses you when he corrects for your head, and ties you up. Then the ref comes over and untangles you. And you do this over, and over, and over. Ali took some body blows, but he always had a tough body.

When Foreman caught him with the uppercut in the 7th, though, you could see that Foreman thought it was over. And Ali just took it and waited. Man, brilliant boxing.

Set out on a bike trip yesterday, headed for a cabin north of the city. My tire said good night and the tube exploded after 35 km, only 5km from the cabin. So I left my bike behind, walked the last 5 km, stayed at the cabin for the night as planned, and then I had to walk back today, with my crippled bike. Fortunately I could take another way, so that I could get on a bus after 15 km.

Anyway, nice weekend. Got my first outdoor bath of the year and caught some trout.

I was at my mom's and I heard some growling coming from one of the neighbors. Thought it was a dog. Turns out it was just the neighbour screaming obscenities at his family and randomly growling like a dog in between swearing. Think I'm gonna call the police next time, I'm just not sure if it can be done anonimously :/

I was at my mom's and I heard some growling coming from one of the neighbors. Thought it was a dog. Turns out it was just the neighbour screaming obscenities at his family and randomly growling like a dog in between swearing. Think I'm gonna call the police next time, I'm just not sure if it can be done anonimously :/

You'd better not, after the police are gone he'll come growling at you.

Got my first outdoor bath of the year and caught some trout.
Simultaneously?

Does they all live together?

Sounds like domestic abuse, but like you say, he'll suspect his neighbours at once, and doesn't sound like a good person to cross.

Back