Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Christmas ideas from the bots...
Specific tights for men have set yourmetabolism up to fizzle enough it's the ideal opportunity for an answer thatreally works with your female digestion system insteadagainst it that guarantees your prosperity when yourmetabolism fat copying switch Pre Jym is turned on utilizing the beans variable strategiesthat have been demonstrated and consummated with a large number of womenjust like you can expect the definite oppositeexperience with alternate eating methodologies no sustenance longings no levels anastonishingly quicker fat-copying digestion system perpetual fatloss from female issue.

I do have a lot of flexibility with working hours though, so it's not as bad as it sounds. ;)

(It's a temporary gig in a research lab that's been extended a few times during the year.)

Ugh. I see a big headline "EXIT Festival announces first performers including big stars...[read more]". And it's just a bunch of pop/rap/DJ crap I've never heard of... They better fucking announce Maiden before the New Year.

Back