Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

2015 was a fantastic year for me. Graduated high school, started working out, found a stable job... Not much to complain about truly.

2015 has been an... uneven one for me. The first half was full of stress from the final exams in college, family trouble, overwhelming anxiety and panic attacks. The second half was me graduating, getting a pretty fine job (it seems so far), listening to many new albums issued in 2015 by my favourite artists, seeing Kate Lindsey and Vittorio Grigolo in the Tales of Hoffmann and a new cat.

Oh, and we are finally have a place to stay that is stable (that is, not a dormitory or whatever)... :p

My former boss died earlier this week, although she'd been seriously ill for the past year, so that wasn't completely unexpected. It was an acquaintance I've just found out died suddenly last night. So no, not anyone I was close to, but it's strange reading about it on social media, right next to a post he put up yesterday afternoon.

Last edited:
2015? The year I started getting into downhill skiing, which is cool. I visited China for the first time, that was an experience I'll remember. I saw the Avro Vulcan fly. New Maiden album is always a good thing.

And two of my best mates both became first time fathers.

When I think of it, a rather eventful year.

2015 has been a good year for me. Highlights: Birth of our son, five years of marriage, celebrating living in one home for more than 12 months for the first time in our marriage, Book of Souls.

Back