Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I was wondering about "best of 2015"-threads about music, film, or whatever we're into. The end of the year is getting close and I remember some thread we listed best albums in last year or so, is anyone planning on doing such a thread now? Sure, I could drop a new thread with a single line and list my own favourites, but I'd like it a little bit more thought out than that.
I'll be doing a few: top 25 albums I heard for the first time in 2015, top 5 releases of the year, and a current top albums and top artists list.

EDIT: Mine will probably be up around the 20th-23rd.

If interested, I know someone who did this with Roman (and other) locations.
http://vici.org/?lang=en
Vici.org is the archaeological atlas of classical antiquity. It is a community driven archaeological map, inspired by and modelled after Wikipedia.

The first version of Vici.org went online in May 2012. It was preceded by a sister website Omnesviae.org, a roman routeplanner based on the Peutinger map. Since its start, Vici.org has grown a lot. At the time to this writing, over 140 contributors have added nearly 20,000 locations, approximately 1,000 line tracings and over 3,000 images.

Iron Maiden are talented musicians, but Ive wondered this: when theyre playing live, and the fans clap along to a song and happen to get offbeat, does this phase the band? Does it bother them at all? You can't expect every concertgoer to be the master at keeping time I guess, but Ive always questioned that

Ruskin Arms is long gone. Didn't they play there a bunch too? I don't know if it's 40 like Cart & Horses, but I always thought Ruskin Arms was their "home pub".
I've done through the end of 78 and they haven't played there since yet. A few of the old ones are gone. A few are still there. The Windsor Castle, where Steve famously refused to play because the regulars weren't there yet, is a dilapidated wreck, but you can still see it in Google Street View.

Iron Maiden are talented musicians, but Ive wondered this: when theyre playing live, and the fans clap along to a song and happen to get offbeat, does this phase the band? Does it bother them at all? You can't expect every concertgoer to be the master at keeping time I guess, but Ive always questioned that

Of course it does. Trying to keep 5 instruments and a singer in time is hard enough as it is. I remember Ullevi 2011, the audience started clapping to the intro of "The Talisman". Wasn't many beats right there, aside from that part not being particularly suited for clapping along to in the first place. Annoyed the hell out of me, and I wasn't even playing. :P

Neil Robertson just demolished Mark Selby in the semi-final of the UK Championship. Never thought I would see Selby lose 6-0 in a best of 11 match!

It shouldn't faze Maiden anymore, with their level of gear (most importantly, in-ear monitors). But it absolutely disturbs musicians using old-school monitors. Search YouTube, you'll find loads of videos of singers stopping a song and telling the audience "stop it, you're fucking everything up".

It never happened to me live - because I never let it. You play enough, and you learn which songs the audience is likely to screw up. And you make sure someone in the band is out front leading the clapping to prevent it.

It shouldn't faze Maiden anymore, with their level of gear (most importantly, in-ear monitors). But it absolutely disturbs musicians using old-school monitors. Search YouTube, you'll find loads of videos of singers stopping a song and telling the audience "stop it, you're fucking everything up".

I thought only Adrian used in-ears? Bruce swore by heavy duty foam plugs in an interview from 10 years ago, I think.

Back