Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

____no5

The Angel Of The Odd
sunday morning

103-1.jpg

____no5

The Angel Of The Odd
he he Genghis Khan !

allways glad to see you, but some boring Sunday nights like this ...as glad as it gets !!

Coucou24.gif

don't forget this thread Genghis !!

____no5

The Angel Of The Odd
France is probably one of the last countries with some really strong syndicates

I actually like that, despite the fact that I'm waking up some 3 hours earlier to go to work,
or even sometimes sleep at work -2 times in one week already

it's been a week that train, metro and bus drivers are on strike and this has affected the life of every single citizen in Paris and other big cities -everything is paralyzed

un truc de ouf

Inclassable99.gif

Genghis Khan

Ancient Mariner
____no5 said:
France is probably one of the last countries with some really strong syndicates

I actually like that, despite the fact that I'm waking up some 3 hours earlier to go to work,
or even sometimes sleep at work -2 times in one week already

it's been a week that train, metro and bus drivers are on strike and this has affected the life of every single citizen in Paris and other big cities -everything is paralyzed

un truc de ouf

Inclassable99.gif

Yeah!  NO work for you!

Powergirl81

Trooper
Last night the hubby and I put our huge 9 ft. Christmas tree together, until 11:30! *yawn* 4 hours of work! Watched New England CRUSH Buffalo 56-10 lol what a sleeper game! Bellichick (sp?) actually smiled! lol I think it's obvious who will win the Super Bowl, unless they run into 38 year old Brett Favre  lol

I worked over 12 hours yesterday lol I work on the weekends...every weekend  <_<

We're having family over for Thanksgiving this week, so we decided to have the house all decked out  :D

no5, you better be going to that Paris show! lol

I'm still waiting (along with half the people in this forum) for the rest fo those tourdates... :innocent:

Patiently...

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer
Powergirl81 said:
Last night the hubby and I put our huge 9 ft. Christmas tree together, until 11:30! *yawn* 4 hours of work! Watched New England CRUSH Buffalo 56-10 lol what a sleeper game! Bellichick (sp?) actually smiled! lol I think it's obvious who will win the Super Bowl, unless they run into 38 year old Brett Favre  lol
Or a few Colts :D

I worked over 12 hours yesterday lol I work on the weekends...every weekend  <_<

Pssh I work from 11pm to 9am sun-weds, 10am-1pm mon/tues (yes that means sun/mon mon/tues I work 13hrs) and sometimes 8 hrs on Saturday late afternoon to night :p

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
Wow. Let me think about that.

You see, I just clicked onto the last page of this thread, only to see puppytoaster's declaration above. And with that being the first post on the page, I have no idea if there's any context to make sense of that remark.

On the one hand, I could go back and see what was on the previous page. It might help make some sense of muttincinerator's manifesto.

On the other hand, I've observed poochburner for a few years now. I know that he is, at any given moment, liable to make no sense at all. So searching for context sounds like a futile pursuit to me.

Therefore, I must respond to "Casserole" as follows:

Elephantine umbrella.