Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Once upon a time a bluesman hurled his guitar towards an actor who had a strange case of priapism.  "Holy Cuban restaurant" said and

Once upon a time a bluesman hurled his guitar towards an actor who had a strange case of priapism.  "Holy Cuban cigar's smoke" said he, and

me too !
...................to bed  :yawn:

63 replies by only 2 members and without any interruption from a third,
well.........it doesn't happen every day !!

conclusion : the page 281 of this book features only GK and no5. ONLY !!  :ok:

good night GK !!!

he he 65 now !!

Dodo52.gif

Dodo24.gif

NOt really, more like people don't really care for this topic ever since THE LAST WORD was absorbed by the state. See, when are governments going to learn no matter what they try to make their people do, people still do there own thing :p
I think this has been mentioned before but I just realized the futility of this task.... trying to get 100,000 posts that is. We post day in and day out and even after the merger of The Last Word, which didn't total many posts anyway, we haven't even reached 10,000... that's pretty sad. If only we all shared No. 5's enthusiasm :D

Genghis Khan said:
Did anyone notice that my post went from 666 to 665?
It may be better to not know the reasons behind such unexplainable acts. :huh:
Onhell said:
If only we all shared No. 5's enthusiasm :D
If we had that type of enthusiasm, we would be somewhere close to 200,000 by now.

Stardate 20071115.
The Emperor's log.

The Yaxian empire has assembled a huge fleet. I have ordered the fleet to relocate to Albian space. I will crush this doglover, and restore order. Once more, the cats will rule the galaxy! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! By the way, I've sent 2 Jedi Cats to deal with these Smiths. May the horse be with them.

Commander/Emperor Yax the first, out.

I think the merge of the Last World was a mistake, probably I never posted there, but I liked the fact that it was a thread started from a simple member and it had so many replies and views

also I got a bit sad with the thousand_suns story....I mean, this guy was a bit weird, but that's all

....except if he did /post something that I ignore

____no5 said:
I think the merge of the Last World was a mistake, probably I never posted there, but I liked the fact that it was a thread started from a simple member and it had so many replies and views

exactly my point :D for that you get a praise!

also I got a bit sad with the thousand_suns story....I mean, this guy was a bit weird, but that's all

....except if he did /post something that I ignore

The mods may have their reasons and I won't question them, but all I notice was his constant reposting of pointless pictures and he never contributed (or rarely I should say) a coherent post opting to post trivia tidbits and outdated news in the football thread. Again.... BURP*

Onhell said:
The mods may have their reasons and I won't question them, but all I notice was his constant reposting of pointless pictures and he never contributed (or rarely I should say) a coherent post opting to post trivia tidbits and outdated news in the football thread. Again.... BURP*

yeah for sure, but yet he is a good and lonely boy, I'm a bit sad for him

I mean, he tried to get a second chance : he changed his nick, but still kept some elements to can be regognised

I won't question the mods either, only Forostar can do such a thing

Onhell said:
Earthdate unknown (who cares?)

BURP*

Citizans of Onhellia, I humbly ask for your assistance! Aid me in my noble cause and you'll be greatly rewarded. For I am kind.

Yax said:
Citizans of Onhellia, I humbly ask for your assistance! Aid me in my noble cause and you'll be greatly rewarded. For I am kind.

What is your noble cause again? And what "rewards" are we talking about here?

Onhell said:
What is your noble cause again? And what "rewards" are we talking about here?
The cause is to crush the Albians, so the Cats once more can rule the galaxy. Reward? I might leave you a few systems to rule on your own  :p. Picture yourself, the glorious LEADER of the Onhellian coalition.

Back