Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

All the Alien movies are great. I wish Sigourney Weaver would agree to do another. I know she's up there in years, but she could be made to look young with makeup.

Oh, by the way - I bought a Playstation 4 this past Sunday! If anyone would like to play Grand Theft Auto V or Fifa 16, you can hook me up on King0ftheReich_ (it's a zero instead of an O). I'm in GMT+1 if that matters.

All the Alien movies are great. I wish Sigourney Weaver would agree to do another. I know she's up there in years, but she could be made to look young with makeup.

There's an Alien 5 in the works, and Sigourney Weaver appears to be involved. There's also a sequel to Prometheus being made.

The important thing is that they get the cat. That's the only character who was in both the good films and none of the bad ones.

I dunno, I always thought that cat was a bit wooden. His 'miaow' was so fake.

Last edited:
Anyone experienced with computers that could tell me how serious this was?

I left the computer working over night and when I woke up this morning there was just black screen saying "Missing operating system". I put the Windows CD inside, then there were a bunch of scans and computer restarted, then the Windows CD seems to have started a reinstallation which I cancelled. Restarted the computer again and now it works without a problem.

I left the computer working over night and when I woke up this morning there was just black screen saying "Missing operating system". I put the Windows CD inside, then there were a bunch of scans and computer restarted, then the Windows CD seems to have started a reinstallation which I cancelled. Restarted the computer again and now it works without a problem.

I would back-up all your data and be prepared to buy a new laptop, if the OS stops working then it's basically dead

It's not likely to be your operating system.

More likely it was unable to detect the hard drive your operating system was on. As a one time thing it could be a power glitch; however, it could be indicative of a slow degradation of the connections of your computer's motherboard. I seem to recall you have a laptop?

Thanks :) Yeah, as long as data is safe it's not a catastrophe. I was already saving money for a new one anyway, hopefully I'll manage to buy a new one before this one dies.

Back