Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

An evil sponge is much more scary.
rUC7Xm5.jpg

Reading history on Wikipedia between 2 am and 4 am always puts me in a state of distress. I struggle to get out of my room, and when I do so, I get chills all over my body. Pretty eerie stuff. Doesn't happen exclusively after reading scary things either, I was just reading about Classical and Late Antiquity art.

Wikipedia is the only website to have this effect on me as well. Maybe it's the way articles are presented?

4AM isn't the right time to byuuury yourself in history :D

A question, as it appears to me that @Perun joins in with the "mission from 'Arry" references after a while, with all the "fuck"s and "you're out of order ..." ... @LooseCannon, did you realize it before the final seconds of the video?

And why didn't anyone say that "now I'm the cunt all of a sudden"?

The most hilarious thing about it is that Loosey still feels bad for calling Nat a cunt.

Going through the Maiden live videos on YouTube, falling in love with the band all over again. It had been a while since I've last done this.

I have played Rime from Flight 666 several times over the last weeks. So cool. Perfect performance, perfect recording and editing.

Agree completely. I voted Live After Death in the best live albums poll because it's my traditional favorite, but Flight 666 is now my #2, and that very performance is a big reason why.

Agree completely. I voted Live After Death in the best live albums poll because it's my traditional favorite, but Flight 666 is now my #2, and that very performance is a big reason why.
I have almost "ignored" this performance for years, because I was kinda stuck on the LAD one, but this is so damn good. Everything filmed so well, also.

E.g., great to see Nicko changing his stick (from above) when he hits that gong (from his right side) in the middle of the song.

Best moment has to be Adrian's face and movements when he ends his solo, with Dave coming closer behind him and taking over so wonderfully.

Back