Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Serious talk for those who have heard it: without giving away any song names or details: is there anything on this album that will excite my prog taste buds the way the middle section of Isle of Avalon or Starblind do?

Asking here to avoid riff raff and get answers from the reliables :p I'm waiting till next week to hear it!

I hear you. I'm thinking of quitting the board until I get to hear the album myself because it's just ridiculous.

Just stay out of that thread. Seems pretty confined to there.
Really makes me value the respect that rules the board 95 percent of the time.
I've never understood the need to be deliberately obnoxious.

It would be best if we could have no more discussion of details the album in here until it actually comes out. There's the TBOS thread for that, as well as the commentary section for in-depth discussion.

Just got a reminder email from Amazon about the new Iron Maiden album...

9DsDCH3.jpg

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE SATANISTS!!!

CriedWhenCriedWhenBrucieLeftLeft? :p
Why are you guys always joking about me being banned? :S
I hear you. I'm thinking of quitting the board until I get to hear the album myself because it's just ridiculous.
Knicks said the BoS thread, but Ariana's right --it's literally the entire forum that needs to be avoided over the next week if BoS isn't to be ruined for those holding off. Most of the posts across the entire forum are now BoS comments. I still have no intention of listening to this before it's officially released.

So no Cried for the next couple of weeks except in this thread. (And Foro's solo thread.)
Please don't talk about BoS here; do that & you literally will be banning me...
We removed a major troublemaker though.
Are you allowed to say who it was? I'm not really browsing threads any more, so can't guess. Just nosey.

Back