Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

All that salt lake air?

There are a lot of factories spewing crap into the air 24/7 and the valley traps tons of smog (more than L.A.). They call it "the inversion" here and it happens during the end of summer and middle of winter unless there are constant storms to blow the crap out of the valley.

Thank fuck I saw him live, don't think I'll have another chance. Guy will play until he dies, which sadly, seems to be very soon unless he retires or rests :(

When it is Lemmy's time, I have no doubt that he'll go down on stage in the middle of singing, "I don't wanna live forever."

There are a lot of factories spewing crap into the air 24/7 and the valley traps tons of smog (more than L.A.). They call it "the inversion" here and it happens during the end of summer and middle of winter unless there are constant storms to blow the crap out of the valley.
yeah, I'm reading about it on Wiki. Also about the time Utah built giant pumps to evaporate more of the Great Salt Lake in the 80s.

This is how all new album threads have done since the start of time. Except for AMOLAD, that was a shitshow.

We had a similar rule, and what ended up happening was we had over 200 people register just for a link, people were handing it out via PM and on the forum, and I was the only mod on who was trying to keep the links off the forum. It was a savage 8 hours.

We had a similar rule, and what ended up happening was we had over 200 people register just for a link, people were handing it out via PM and on the forum, and I was the only mod on who was trying to keep the links off the forum. It was a savage 8 hours.

:/

Welcome in my world, that was my day 24/7 for about four years.

Not bad, in last year on my forum we had something like 1,000 users at same time. Not counting guest accounts. Nightmare.

Back