Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

You need to get that agreement read!
action-smiley-036.gif

So this is what Brigs has divulged so far:
Just wow, guys.
Sounds promising...
Good, everything is good, including the sandwiches.
Is this comment all about food do we think? Cryptic...
The sandwiches were awesome and Bruce's Benny Hill theme rendition on the plane was great.
More food chat. Interesting. More Benny Hill detail needed though...
Only an extract. Also, someone is going to die for this.
In reference to Empire Of The Clouds. I think it must be Foro that died, since we haven't heard from him...
He's good
He was actually chatting between bits of playing.
That was in response to a question about Brucie's piano skills.

So much detail to take in. I've also spoken to Brigs privately & she's informed me that they're allowed to discuss sandwich fillings, but that's about it. Cheese was mentioned.

My god! They got chees AND beer? But was it good like "go and buy that sandwich now" or "wait little grasshopper and sandwich will come to you"?

He'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he either doesn't have a mobile phone or has one without internet... but Brig does so that's why she was able to get online and post here.

Foro is waiting for his flight home and pondering what can be divulged. Yes, we had Trooper beer, yes the album fucking rocks, and yes, Bruce played the Benny Hill theme on kazoo on the plane. He also did a bit of Empire of the Clouds in similar fashion.

Foro is waiting for his flight home and pondering what can be divulged. Yes, we had Trooper beer, yes the album fucking rocks, and yes, Bruce played the Benny Hill theme on kazoo on the plane. He also did a bit of Empire of the Clouds in similar fashion.
I love the Foro update. Where is he? Why haven't we heard fro him? Because... he's pondering! :D
BRUCIE PLAYED EMPIRE OF THE CLOUDS ON KAZOO?!

So Foro is hitting the BoS individual song threads & has started commenting (from what he can remember) in spoilers about each track.

I'm not sure, but he doesn't sound that enthusiastic... :S

Back