Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

:hello: Everyone probably hates me. :( Again, I'm TRULY VERY sorry and will NEVER EVER EVER EVER bring that up again! And I promise to take to heart what has been said by others about the issue and be much less judgmental in the future.

It's not so much that we don't want you to bring it up (we don't, of course, but that's not the point), it's that your ideas are ignorant. Please attempt to be less judgmental. This is about racial profiling and ignorance, not popularity on a forum. I hope you take our responses to heart.

Well, isn't this deja vu. You already said that once, Travis (edit: Twice? Thrice?). Seriously though, is this apology post a result of you seeing how upset we are that you say these things, or does it stem from understanding? Seriously, this world is fucked enough as it is. It doesn't get better with blanket statements, bringing race into stuff where it doesn't belong and a sentiment that a race or nationality behaves a certain (negative) way.

Well, isn't this deja vu. You already said that once, Travis (edit: Twice? Thrice?). Seriously though, is this apology post a result of you seeing how upset we are that you say these things, or does it stem from understanding? Seriously, this world is fucked enough as it is. It doesn't get better with blanket statements, bringing race into stuff where it doesn't belong and a sentiment that a race or nationality behaves a certain (negative) way.
I truly do understand what you're all saying and will try my very best to be less judgmental.

Back