Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Based on how amazing Bruce's last 3 solo albums are, I'd have to partially disagree. I rank them right up there with Maiden's very best. But as far as Maiden goes, they wouldn't exist without Steve.

Seeing as the bolded part is exactly what I meant, I think you agree with me. I didn't state that the other members haven't contributed significantly to Maiden in terms of songwriting, I just meant to say that without the drive and ambition Steve has shown, Maiden would be long gone. Probably would've ended back when Cried cried.

Seeing as the bolded part is exactly what I meant, I think you agree with me. I didn't state that the other members haven't contributed significantly to Maiden in terms of songwriting, I just meant to say that without the drive and ambition Steve has shown, Maiden would be long gone. Probably would've ended back when Cried cried.
Yes, this exactly. Just don't cry in the circle. There's no crying in the circle. (From That 70's show)

I know that I'm delivering him with one of the best MA's he's ever read. I know that because he told me so. But I also know that I'm way below my abilities in it, and he might yet be disappointed.

Back