Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Exactly. As the band's leader he's the one who takes the most flak from those who don't like what the band are doing. And a new release brings more of them to post, here and elsewhere. Some of them seem to forget that without Steve Harris ... no Iron Maiden.
Based on how amazing Bruce's last 3 solo albums are, I'd have to partially disagree. I rank them right up there with Maiden's very best. But as far as Maiden goes, they wouldn't exist without Steve.

Based on how amazing Bruce's last 3 solo albums are, I'd have to partially disagree. I rank them right up there with Maiden's very best. But as far as Maiden goes, they wouldn't exist without Steve.
And without Roy Z those Bruce solo albums wouldn't have sounded as they did (amazing) either. I'm not knocking Bruce or his songwriting, but Roy Z's contribution cannot be easily ignored in this respect.

Indeed, but I think the driving force behind the whole sound/feel (guitar) of those three albums was Roy Z, to be honest. When you listen to ToS it's just as good without Adrian.
Yes, that's very true as well, but if Adrian hadn't joined up with Bruce before AOB, he may not have gone for that sound at all. I'm sure glad it happened the way it did!

Warner Music Norway said something was going to be announced something like August 25, but then that vanished from their website.

Warner Music Norway said something was going to be announced something like August 25, but then that vanished from their website.
The news of the release of a single (SoL as it turned out) that slipped out (& a date), it turned out to be right though, didn't it? Is there any likelihood of this date being a good one too?

Back