Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

The AMOLAD tour was the first I attended. The crowd was very lively during the first two songs, but for the rest of the album not so much. I still respect the band for playing the entire album and I enjoyed it.

The crowd response when The Legacy faded out and Fear of the Dark started, though ... immense.

I would argue that the word "selfie" itself is one of the most idiotic inventions of modern time.

I agree with this.

The selfie stick is the second most idiotic invention of modern time. Next to the plastic vuvuzela.

But I must admit to owning one of these. My musical duo is making a music video and we're filming a little bit each day, but we don't have a camera man and we want different locations. Thus, we had to eat our shame and buy one.

First time I saw a selfie stick, my initial reaction was, 'you've got to be f'ing kidding me.' And I knew at that moment that I'd see a lot more of these dreadful things.
I remember one time I was walking through downtown Berlin behind this elderly guy who had his selfie stick extended, walking with it all the time. I have no idea what purpose that served, since he wasn't taking any photos or filming anything. All he did was annoy me, because he was walking slowly this way, leaving no space to pass him, and I was running late.

Back