Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Black Album seems to be a good place to start. I remember it was one of the first metal albums I listened to in full.

Had to abandon the workout. Only thing that can keep me awake is coffee, and working out with a ton of caffeine in the blood is a no no.

Indeed, two pages of the crap.

I was thinking more of the random bodybuilding supplement ads which were all over the General Discussion section. I blame all these people working out - it attracts spambots. :p

Gives me a way too rapid heartbeat.
Yes, I avoid caffeine around any form of exercise. I had a strong black coffee a couple of hours before swimming once and thought I was going to have a goddam heart attack. Rapid heartbeat followed by five minutes of palpitations wasn't good.

Jon is looking into the spam increase.

In the meantime, good news from the Spambot Times: "Many young people are generally healthy" :yes:

Don't get your spirits up, yet. It's a compilation from various already available sources. Some of the stuff is not ROIO at all, like Futureal/Man On The Edge/Wasted Years, b-sides from singles.

Edit : Powerslave is from b-sides too, TETMD/RTTH/2MTM are audience recording, SOTC is missing.
Unfortunately, still no new and/or soundboard sources for Ed Hunter Tour :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I avoid caffeine around any form of exercise. I had a strong black coffee a couple of hours before swimming once and thought I was going to have a goddam heart attack. Rapid heartbeat followed by five minutes of palpitations wasn't good.

You've obviously not tried amphetamine pushups yet.

Back