Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I didn't think of that. :(
Thankfully, someone at work brought a pair of glasses he had left from 1999.

If the members of Iron Maiden were college professors, what class would they teach?

Bruce Dickinson: Aerodynamics, Anger Management
Steve Harris: Business Administration, Advanced Brewmastery
Dave Murray: Particle physics (using particles shaped a lot like golf balls, tends to conduct outdoor classes)
Janick Gers: Choreography
Nicko McBrain: Driver's Ed
Adrian Smith: Marine Biology, Advanced studies in 6-dimensional Space-Time-Guitar-Mullet Relativity

Cool! Is it common to have vacation at this time of year in the US?

Yes, in March into early April, depending on where you live, it is Spring Break for schools. I am taking my daughter as an early graduation present. She has the week off of school and it was much less expensive to go to Paris now versus the summer (plus I assume less crowded).

My son had his break last week, we went to Vegas for part of it.

Yes, in March into early April, depending on where you live, it is Spring Break for schools. I am taking my daughter as an early graduation present. She has the week off of school and it was much less expensive to go to Paris now versus the summer (plus I assume less crowded).

My son had his break last week, we went to Vegas for part of it.

Right'o. In Norway, there's one week school break in mid February, and then another week in the week leading up to Easter. I guess spring break is kind of the same.

What are you going to see while in Paris?

Right'o. In Norway, there's one week school break in mid February, and then another week in the week leading up to Easter. I guess spring break is kind of the same.

What are you going to see while in Paris?

I have been there before, my daughter has not .. I am mostly leaving it up to her. The usual stuff (Lourve, Eifel Tower, Notre Dame, Versailles, Disney (we are big Disney fans.. I want to go to all 6 .. this will make 3.), maybe Fountainbleu, I want to hit some record stores, try to find some local bands we might like, and general walking around to take in the sights. We will have 7 full days and small parts of 2 others (coming and going).

My French teacher is this guy

front-bg.jpg

Have fun Bearfan. I have been several times in Paris, but still not in the Eiffel Tower (never wanted to wait long in the queue). I always like walking in Montmartre, behind the Sacre Coeur.

Have fun Bearfan. I have been several times in Paris, but still not in the Eiffel Tower (never wanted to wait long in the queue). I always like walking in Montmartre, behind the Sacre Coeur.

I am 1 for 1 getting on the Eifel Tower .. I also went up the Las Vegas version of the Eifel tower last week :)

I went to Sacre Coeur last time there and walked around, nice area.

Thanks .. I am sure it will be a fun trip, been looking forward to it for some time. The last few hours waiting to leave are moving very slowly.

If the members of Iron Maiden were college professors, what class would they teach?

Dave Murray: Particle physics (using particles shaped a lot like golf balls, tends to conduct outdoor classes)
Nicko McBrain: Driver's Ed and a Master's Degree in Single Bass Pedal.
Adrian Smith: Marine Biology, Advanced studies in 6-dimensional Space-Time-Guitar-Mullet Relativity
That's better! :D

Nicko McBrain: Driver's Ed, Culinary Arts and Food Services Management

Back