Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Good evening, Cried. We've missed your contributions.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...tatorship-losing-its-credibility-9783302.html
The original concept was to produce an orchestral version of Iron Maiden’s “Phantom of the Opera”, a seven-minute epic from the heavy metal band’s self-titled 1980 album.

Somehow it’s “Haunt me, you taunt me, you torture me back at your lair” lyric did not exactly lend itself to Jamie Cullum’s croon.

THE INDEPENDENT Thursday 09 October 2014
80163-iron-maiden-620x0-1.jpg

Don't understand why he never plays his best JP songs - Jugulator and Cathedral Spires...
He plays both. Cathedral Spires has been performed acoustically a few times and Jugulator, while not one of his most played songs, is no stranger to the set.

According to setlist.fm, both were first played in 2014. Even if it's incorrect, they should be staples, rather than Demolition junk songs.

Nah, Cathedral Spires dates back to 2012-2013. You might be right about Jugulator.

Jug is a better album than Demolition - But the songs he does from Demolution are the good ones. Hell is Home is great - It's better than some Jug songs, and One on One is pretty decent as well.

My hands hurt, I played FIFA with my brother the whole day and I'm not used to joypads :P I also only managed to beat him twice, but we played on Wii which is his territory. He can't beat me on my laptop.

Nah, Cathedral Spires dates back to 2012-2013. You might be right about Jugulator.

Jug is a better album than Demolition - But the songs he does from Demolution are the good ones. Hell is Home is great - It's better than some Jug songs, and One on One is pretty decent as well.
Demolition doesn't have "good ones". :D

Back