Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Bruce would have slotted in quite nicely. The singer (whose name I forget completely) is a really tall guy, though, and he looked quite awkward in such a small space. His stage dive was interesting, I think he got dumped in a heap in front of the stage.

After a very rainy day, it has cleared up now just in time to see the full moon rise. Gotta keep a window open so I can hear if wolves are howling :D

A Norwegian artist named Mira Craig once tried a stage dive in front of an audience that was clearly not expecting it. She hit the concrete floor knees first. Result: Fractured kneecap.

Then there are those soldiers who play through injury. I recall a tale of the brave Klaus Meine, who tripped into a staircase on a Scorpions stage face-first. Came up with upper lip split wide open, bleeding everywhere. Finished the show.

Another example is the Man City goalkeeper Bert Trautmann who finished the 1956 FA Cup Final with five dislocated vertebrae in his neck - one fractured - after a collision with an opposition player with 15 minutes left to play. Of course, he didn't play for months afterwards.

^Now that's just silly!

Today my morning consisted of breaking a window, cutting the roof off a car, and playing with a high pressure water hose. I have to admit, my job is quite varied.

Then there are those soldiers who play through injury. I recall a tale of the brave Klaus Meine, who tripped into a staircase on a Scorpions stage face-first. Came up with upper lip split wide open, bleeding everywhere. Finished the show.
And there's the legendary Halford motorcykle incident. For some reason they lower the drum riser as he's about to ride onto the stage during the intro song, Hell Bent for Leather. Smashed his nose/head, fell unconcious, Tipton stepped on him - Came back and finished the show.

Ha!! Ok, I was confused for a moment. :)

I kinda forget that is down there sometimes, it's been there so long.

Back