Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

No More Lies was playing through my earphones today. On the "I've got my eye on you" line, I was about to turn a corner when I got a shock.

A mannequin just so happened to be pointing at me through a closed shop window.

Looks like Maiden v Rap music ... :)

I can appreciate good rap, but there are a lot of bad rap artists getting more acknowledgement than some better ones. To be fair, metal kind of suffers from the same thing.

I can appreciate good rap, but there are a lot of bad rap artists getting more acknowledgement than some better ones. To be fair, metal kind of suffers from the same thing.
I think any genre suffers that. What sucks is that people will judge those genres based on what's the most popular, since that's what they end up hearing.

Got my kid moved into his new dorm yesterday ... he had been taking classes at a JC and living at home, he is not all that far away, but it feels weird.

But, looks like he will have some fun, his roommates seem cool, though there may be some music battles

My oldest starts college in two weeks but will still be living at home so it's not feeling like a big change yet.

No More Lies was playing through my earphones today. On the "I've got my eye on you" line, I was about to turn a corner when I got a shock.

A mannequin just so happened to be pointing at me through a closed shop window.
"... to put the finger right on YOU ... "

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you...
the EggBurger!

CAM00833.jpg
Didn't make it myself, it's from a restaurant. It was delicious.

Listening to the new Ace Frehley album (Space Invader) .. .not bad. He was the first rock star I got into when I was young, his 1978 solo album is just a masterpiece of cocaine fueled 1970s guitar rock. Also cool to see Ace is still around doing stuff.

I remember liking his last album (Anomaly) a lot when it came out. Might have to check that out.

Back