Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Off work!!

So.... I'm tired and bored and have to work at 10am tomorrow-- but I think I'm going to go watch a local band called Caught In The Crypt... I may have a beer(s).

I love watching Bill O'Reilly clips. You get gems like "Christianity isn't a religion. It's a philosophy. That's a fact" as well as his hilarious talk about "specifics" (see
)

I've been sitting here a good hour and a half now, just relishing. Not to mention his fabolous treatment of his guests, if they don't agree with him. It's... Something.

Last edited:
It feels like (American) football weather outside today--- rainy, cool, misty.... I wanna sit on my ass drinking coffee and watching movies today.

But I'm working :) Which, honestly, isn't a bad way to spend a nasty day outside.

This is too sweet!
MNlwWU3.jpg

Wow. Three hours ago I received a phone call from a mate who was in town for a meeting. Now, three hours (and a few beers) later we've ready for a weekend of beer and football in London in late November.

@national acrobat - we may be paying your beloved QPR a visit. I see they're playing Leicester that weekend. My mate is an Everton fan, so we're definitely watching Tottenham-Everton.

Last edited:
Then the solution is simple, don't listen to it!

Danzig isn't the greatest, but then I never really cared about Elvis that much either, so I shan't be bothering to pay attention to the project.

Last edited:
Got my kid moved into his new dorm yesterday ... he had been taking classes at a JC and living at home, he is not all that far away, but it feels weird.

But, looks like he will have some fun, his roommates seem cool, though there may be some music battles

Back