Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Hopefully gonna sell the set of tires I had under my deck tomorrow. I'm asking $250 for them...that would take care of a lot of my money problems for the next week

You know what I did this morning?
Got up, washed, dressed, had breakfast while reading the newspaper headlines, brushed my teeth and went to work. :p

Is it SFW?

IN other news, its finally friday. not that that matters :) I liked coming in at 10 today-- i went to a buddy's house last night and drank many beers while sitting by the pool side on a very hot (31C) evening and watched the lightening light up the sky.

Great night, home by 1am on a work night! Felt like a teenager again ;)

Hey, @LooseCannon -- Do you remember a couple years ago, you'd shown me a Youtube video of Bruce singing Bring Your Daughter.... live and he had this killer long note while he was talking to the crowd? I'd like to find that again if you remember.... Yeah, lots to go on there :)

Hey, @LooseCannon -- Do you remember a couple years ago, you'd shown me a Youtube video of Bruce singing Bring Your Daughter.... live and he had this killer long note while he was talking to the crowd? I'd like to find that again if you remember.... Yeah, lots to go on there :)
Oh it was from the Give Me Ed tour, Rostock Festival I think

Back