Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Glad I could prevent that from happening. But now I'll have something to eat, wonder what you will be up to in the meantime.

Oh bugger, too late ..

So. after spending a shitload of hours and money on constructing bass traps for my home studio room, I've come to the realization that a lot of the 135 hz-ish energy comes from air born low end making my table vibrate. Although, the bass traps have helped solidify the low end, the 135 region is still a problem. I also spent 250$ on Auralex foam. Realized it was a complete waste the moment it was delivered. I should have made broadband wool panels instead.

Moral of the story? Think before you act.

So. after spending a shitload of hours and money on constructing bass traps for my home studio room, I've come to the realization that a lot of the 135 hz-ish energy comes from air born low end making my table vibrate. Although, the bass traps have helped solidify the low end, the 135 region is still a problem. I also spent 250$ on Auralex foam. Realized it was a complete waste the moment it was delivered. I should have made broadband wool panels instead.

Moral of the story? Think before you act.
Do you know where my pizza's got to?

Back