Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

People in Turkey are officially being denied of access to Twitter, unless you change your DNS (which most people do to get access). Yet, members of the government keep tweeting. What a goofy country.

I heard a lot about what's happening in Turkey. Keep that chin up Flash. And stand up for your rights!

We will, most definitely. I hope the country at least manages to send a message to the government in the local elections on March 30.

Good luck Flash.

This was turbulent evening. First me and 2 mates went to a Lebanese restaurant, ate one round of food, and then decided to go to an "authentic American diner", where we ate another round of food. I am now hating myself. :yawn:

It's New Year in Iran now. You should have gone to an Iranian restaurant. They serve prime food.

I'm sure there is. And when you find it, have some kabob-e bakhtiyari. Trust me.

Italian, Turkish and Indian. Those are my three cuisines. Even though Germany has more to offer than you'd think (sausage). Runner-up has to be Iranian, of course.

I forgot about Mexican. Mexican bloody rocks. Flash, you need to try some haram cuisine.

The only haram food I'm aware of is pork. I intend to eat pork but can't find it anywhere. Once I move to a big city, I'll definitely give that a go.

There's so much more to haram than pork, mate. So much more. Try a beefsteak medium rare. It's heaven.

There's so much more to haram than pork, mate. So much more. Try a beefsteak medium rare. It's heaven.

Oh you mean like that. I prefer steak medium rare. I live in a household where noone is Muslim (I'm atheist, mother is deist, father is agnostic), so we don't follow the rules of Islam.

Have you really not tried pork, Flash?

Nope. You can't really find it in supermarkets if you're not in one of the three big cities.

Flash: Dude. When you start studying, go to Berlin. I'll welcome you. If you're homesick, 1/4 of the population is Turkish. If not, enjoy heaven.

A friend of mine lives in İzmir and has tried pork out. He said he loved it and recommended it. I'm going to be moving to Ankara this summer to start university, trying pork is on my list.

Back