Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Is that a 'left hand/right hand' thing?

So the weather here went, snow and 30F, Sunny and 50 F, snow and 28F, sunny and 55F. Fucking yo-yo weather.

Been like that here too for at least the past month. I'm ready for it to settle on warm weather.

Today was the coldest it has been in a while here. We were finally seeing some spikes of nice warm weather. Then out of no where, this wind comes and sucks all the warm away and now it's damn cold. I just want spring! :(

Me too!!

Here's our next 5 days (in C for those that read it :) ) 16, 15, 15, 2, 8

Ah, spring. The whole in like a lion bullshit.

santaviki.jpg

Not so fast. Let's not forget that reindeers are an inherently Scandinavian thing.

True, but I tend to side with the theory that he's a minority of some sort. An immigrant, possibly, who just makes use of the local resources. Because if he's a Viking, he's doing it all wrong.

Well, reindeer are hardly mentioned in Norse literature and history. The Vikings relied on horses for transport on land. And to follow the minority lead - the only Scandinavian population to use tame reindeer are the Sami, who had very little to do with the vikings (they may have had some trade, but that's all)

Back