Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Likewise. Swapping the nice Viking Eddie (riding Fjord horse) for a slightly boring Eddie campfire pic. He's cooking snails and frogs.

I don't have a physical calendar. Mine is on my phone.... :/

I'm sitting on my laptop, and my music is a network drive I mapped from my desktop... which I must have turned off... but I'm too lazy to go downstairs and turn it on to access my drive!

@Perun: I know you absolutely don't give anything about stats such as these, but I still like to mention it (also to others who might like to know something about member stats), so I hope you don't mind:

Soon (probably before the sun rises) you'll have the most posts of us all.
http://forum.maidenfans.com/members/

In the last years you've been having great deals of fun (thus activity) on this board, and I think that this speaks for this board. The environment is good, the (relatively) new members have some great interaction and that has ingested a wave of positivity, and lots of chat.

At the same time I have been posting less, and I want to make clear that this has not to do with this board. I am only spending some more time on other stuff than in previous years. Feels good!

*raises can of beer and greets Perun and all the other members who read this*

I wasn't aware of that, but that's interesting to know.

Thanks for the kind words. :) I really enjoy being here, and I have a lot of friends whom I enjoy talking to. If I have contributed to a positive climate here, then that is all I ever wanted.

*raises a glass of water*

Yeah. I drank all I had last night, and chose to work all day today.

@Perun: I know you absolutely don't give anything about stats such as these, but I still like to mention it (also to others who might like to know something about member stats), so I hope you don't mind:

Soon (probably before the sun rises) you'll have the most posts of us all.
http://forum.maidenfans.com/members/

In the last years you've been having great deals of fun (thus activity) on this board, and I think that this speaks for this board. The environment is good, the (relatively) new members have some great interaction and that has ingested a wave of positivity, and lots of chat.

At the same time I have been posting less, and I want to make clear that this has not to do with this board. I am only spending some more time on other stuff than in previous years. Feels good!
*raises can of beer and greets Perun and all the other members who read this*
:applause:Congratulations Perun!

All the mods/admins on here do an amazing job in keeping the peace. When I first started posting on here, I thought they were a bit too strict, but once I got used to it, I realized how important it was and really enjoy the atmosphere here because of it.

As I cuddled the porcupine
He said I had none to blame, but me
Held my heart, deep in hair
Time to shave, shave it off, it off
No time for romantic escape
When your fluffy heart is ready for rape
No!
Off we go

Back