Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

In an attempt to keep my American Airlines status this year, I flew today from
Santa Rosa, CA to Los Angeles
Los Angeles to Orlando
Orlando to Miami
and now I am on Miami to Dallas and home

This plus the remaining flights I have planned this year will get me over 50,000 miles

I'd understand getting that many layovers flying to Asia or Eastern Europe but really LA,Miami,Dallas all big cities all direct flights to all those cities

The idea was to get as many miles in one flight for as little money as possible ... and I live near Dallas .. so that is where I needed to end up :) I need to hit 50,000 flying miles this year.

Work to 12:00, then 8 KM run outside (that's 4 (?) miles I believe, for you Americans :) ) now relaxing for a few hours then hitting the gym at 16 for an hour, then back home to eat, then band practice at 19:00, then home to relax, watch a movie and go to bed.

My day is more or less already planned out lol :p

I'll be watching another movie about Afghanistan. Sixth in three days.

^What's the odds this one will also end with an inconclusive still shot?

I've got important business again, writing about a male voice choir.

^What's the odds this one will also end with an inconclusive still shot?

100%?

No, actually this one ended with a conclusive shot of a woman behind prison bars. The last one ended with a six-year old girl pretending to drop dead, the one before with an old man sitting next to a dead donkey waiting for death, the one before that with a group of Taleban seizing a woman, and the one before that one with a girl waiting for her Taleb husband to return for the wedding night. In other words, it was actually a bit of an improvement.

13 hours? Wow. My body would never allow me to sleep that long.

In other news....Cried has an avatar? :eek:

.....Neveremind. Old news. Just looked at the 2 Minutes to Midnight book thread. :lol: Once again, I blame just waking up.

Last edited:
The government is attempting to construct a road across the forest of Middle East Technical University in Ankara, meaning many trees would be cut and have been met with an occupation again. METU (or ODTÜ as it is in Turkish) is known for being opposing to the government for years and the road was obviously and attempt to send them a message considering there were many more possible destinations for a road around that area. Brute police force against protestors may even be bigger than the last time.

Many people are holding protests in support of METU students, therefore even though it isn't quite as sound, the protests in Turkey are back.

So.... I took the oldest daughter to see the Eagles last night. I like them (mostly Joe Walsh). Was a good time, got home at 2am, was at work by 8am.... I am sleepy :) The daughter was happy, that was her first ever concert!

The government is attempting to construct a road across the forest of Middle East Technical University in Ankara, meaning many trees would be cut and have been met with an occupation again. METU (or ODTÜ as it is in Turkish) is known for being opposing to the government for years and the road was obviously and attempt to send them a message considering there were many more possible destinations for a road around that area. Brute police force against protestors may even be bigger than the last time.

Many people are holding protests in support of METU students, therefore even though it isn't quite as sound, the protests in Turkey are back.
Turkey's chances of getting into the EU just get slimmer and slimmer.

Back