Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Oh, nothing serious and it's a long story. You have to know my sister to really get the full effect. My sister had a little birthday party today for my niece who just turned 12 and my mom and I were on time while other guests were running late and my mom and I couldn't stay very long and my sister got very pissy about it. Just typical family drama.

I'll still watch Spongebob from time to time. For nostalgia purposes really. But then again, I'm a 25 year old girl.... Not quite as strange.

My dad watches Spongebob with my little brother and he seems to enjoy it. I still like it.

Just slept 12 for hours. Feels pretty good.

I just spent seven and a half hours watching the cycling world championships men's road race. I think I deserve a jersey or a medal for that.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes is on, and I'm getting really worked up about the terrible science in the first scene.

Don't you just love it when movies try to fool the viewer into thinking they're doing something smart when they really aren't? It's always fun catching a movie in the wrong.

Back