Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Today is probably the first time I cast a vote that won't find its way into parliament.
But you cast it. That's what's important.

Oh, everyone here better vote. Even if you live in a corrupt country or a dictatorship. I will come beat you if you don't*

*probably can't afford it but I'll try!

I would probably be wearing something like black trousers and a dark shirt (dark blue or green or something) without a tie. And good shoes.
I don't have any dark shirts, so a white one will have to do. Thanks though. It's for a volunteering position. I don't give a damn about the job but I need something to put on my CV and to keep myself busy for a few weeks.

Well, we don't have to leave for another 90 mins because we don't care about the opening band and there are a lot of tickets left so we'll have plenty of standing room. That's too bad though because both bands should be so much more popular.

45967_533310983416593_582214899_n.jpg

GTA 5 should have some Iron Maiden in their radio station. I'd go with running free since most likely in the game you've just killed somebody and are trying to evade the cops

I come home, I see my Maiden shirt with tour dates on it hanging on a chair. I read the dates, I'm surprised: "Oh, the Rio gig was yesterday". I open the internet only to be saddened because I missed something epic. On the other side, I couldn't have possibly seen it anyway.

Yeah, the stream link was "private", should it have been available to see after the concert? I don't know about a full show video but there are individual song uploads on Youtube, mostly amateur ones.
Does anyone happen to know how many people there were?

Back