Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Just imagine, that would be this board's first case of band member stalking. We'd be in the big league.

Has anyone here ever used a program called REAPER? I want to record songs with it, but I'm used to Audacity so Reaper looks very complicated at first.
I've use it, don't like it. Audacity is the way to go, no reason to switch over.

What's up all ya all!!! This song describes me pretty well right now!

I can't believe we're still running Leopard on our late 2007 iMac! My dad's friend is going to loan us his copy of Snow Leopard and then we can go to Mountain Lion from there. And then onto Maverick! But not right away so they can have time to work the bugs out.

Does anyone know why A Matter of Life and Death, Dance of Death, and Brave New World aren't on Itunes?

Those albums were released on Sony in the US AFAIK, which for some reason doesn't do the whole digital thing yet. TFF was released on that Phantom label.

Huh, but they were on there at one point, because I bought A Matter of Life and Death and a few songs from Dance of Death from Itunes.

Customs at the dinner table:

- Spirits shall only be enjoyed with fish.
-
All foods except sausage and pancakes are considered fish.
- If you are eating sausage or pancakes, you may enjoy spirits to someone else's fish.
- If everyone is eating sausage or pancakes ...

... these foods also count as fish.

Oh for fuck's sake, why does the wall between my bedroom and my neighbour's bedroom have to be so thin?

Back