Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

Sending some non-boredom relaxation . May it find its way to you and you'll finally be able to relax. :)

I guess I wouldn't call mine 'boredom' right now. Since I was out all day yesterday, being home today doing nothing is feeling pretty good.

School has actually been going OK for me so far, which is a nice change of pace.

Oh yea, it definitely doesn't help when you don't like your classes. Only class I dislike this year is math but the teacher is cool so it isn't too awful. I may actually pass this time around!

Only songs from TFF I loved at first listen were The Alchemist, Isle Of Avalon, and When The Wild Wind Blows. Didn't take long for me to get into Coming Home though, however I never quite loved it like everyone else did on the board at the time. Still love the solos.

The Talisman took about 10 months to grow on me and it's sounds so amazing now. Wild wind blows I found amazing from the first time I heard it now it's take the place of talisman where now wild wind is just average to me.

Just watched Live Vengeance '82 by Judas Priest. Tonight's a Metal night. :rocker:

Now I'm off to go write a post about how I'm a fan of Electronic music.:ninja:

Back