Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

They cover up the necessary body parts and sell some adult novelties aka sex toys/sex party games ... I have no problem with that. It is pretty clear what that store is the second you walk into it.

I've never seen any Maiden shirts in there.... :grumble: That's where Hot Topic steps in and saves the day. :D
It's pretty rare, this was like 4 years ago. Haven't seen one since. Hot Topic is much better anyway, plus they have sales all the time! :D

In other news, the blobfish has won a public vote to become the official mascot of the Ugly Animal Preservation Society.

Congrats to the blobfish.

_69786238_69786233.jpg

The last Maiden news post on the front page is April 2012!!!!
Time for the boys to get busy!

Well, this particular specimen is actually dead - the picture is from a high-end grocery chain :) Despite the fish being ugly as hell, it is actually delicious.

Aha! But they don't tell you how it died, right? I wouldn't rule out the aforementioned possibility.
#Don'tTreadOnMe

The monkfish looks mean. It doesn't care what it looks like, in fact it would probably bite your hand off for commenting on its looks. Blobfish looks resigned to its fate.

Do not fill a pot to the rim. If a pot is filled to the rim, you'll need a bigger pot. A lesson I have to learn...

Back