Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I'm gonna be Captain Obvious for a moment.

Arguing with fundamentalist religious people on the YouTube comment section isn't exactly a fun thing to do.

While in Austin, we went to the capital building, which is impressive, the dome is slightly bigger than the US capital. What was nice is you can just walk in (though a metal detector) and go most anywhere you want. The legislature is not in session, so we walked on the House and Senate floor, to the outer offices of the Governor, through the rotunda, through the state library and part of the archive. They had tours, but you could just wander on your own, which is what we did and semi-joined tours when the guide was saying something interesting.

Of note, they have portraits of the previous Texas governors in the rotunda and I noticed there have been 2 female Governors of Texas ... the following states have never had any

Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.

"I'm sorry Mr Wasted, I didn't mean to say Iron Maiden sucked. I don't know what made me say that, sometimes I just speak before I think. No not always, Mr Wasted. No, just this time really, I promise."

Reactions: Yax
Back