Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I have very few fond memories of my school years, mostly due to the people I was at school with. I'm only in touch with one person from school and I don't see him often at all. I was glad to leave.

I found out earlier on that I made a big mistake in interpolating my data for my Masters dissertation. Fortunately it is easily rectified and my stats can actually make sense now.

I'm comparing model simulations of sea breezes in a heatwave to observations. It's due in at the end of next week. I only found the mistake because my supervisor said that some of my stats were impossible.

I only checked because my supervisor said my results were nonsense and that there was probably an error in the data extraction. It turned out that the data extraction was absolutely fine but I had made a mess of the interpolation. I've got to copy columns of data from about 20 Excel files into a bunch of other files now, which will take a while...

Good luck, Mosh!
Thanks! Today actually wasn't bad, a huge improvement over last year's first day of school.

The first day of school always gives one a chance to restart.
Yes, in fact I've been remembering that particularly this school year. Lately I've felt like I needed a bit of a restart with a bunch of things, I'd like to think that I'm going in the right direction now.

But holy shit it was fucking hot today. I feel like I'm melting.

My dad has been feeling some really bad fatigue lately. He would wake up from 8 hours of sleep feel like he could sleep for 20 more! He discovered the reason is because of the flavored liquids he's been buying for his electronic cigarettes. There are a ton of flavors out there now and some of the artificial flavors can actually put out toxins with high heat. It's too bad because they're such a great alternative to actual smoking.

I learned this evening that I should never underestimate my bunny. He jumped on top of his cage! o_O From the ground up, it's about 20 1/2 inches. He is a bunny and bunnies do jump because that's what they do but it just surprised the hell out of me because he never did that before. I was in such a shock that I didn't even get a picture.

Anyone can play Batman. Batman is a cape and cowl and a growl. Ben Affleck will be playing Bruce Wayne.

Back