Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

I was born in Joliet , live near Dallas now, and follow the Cubs, Hawks, and Bears ... my cousin has season tickets for the Bears .. I fly up for 1 game a year (and visit family).

I also went to the Bears game at Dallas last year. It was awesome, must have been 30,000 Bears fans in the crowd.

I was born in Joliet , live near Dallas now, and follow the Cubs, Hawks, and Bears ... my cousin has season tickets for the Bears .. I fly up for 1 game a year (and visit family).

Nice! I'm from Mokena, currently in Tucson. I try to go back at least twice a year, 'cause no city is better.

Yeah, it is always good to get home. We are going back over Labor Day, my Grandmother is turning 95. Do not think we will get into Chicago (besides ORD), will be hanging out in Joliet with family.

Crap. Another heat wave next week. It'll go up to 37°C during the day and 27°C at night. I can endure heat during the day, but I can't sleep when it's too hot...:confused:

I pre-ordered it, listened to it once, then again after a few months and that's it. Just not my cup of tea. Bad vocals and lame production. That being said, I'll try again tomorrow :P

Been watching comic con panels on youtube the entire day. Walking dead season 4 trailer was great, Marvel panel was great, Game of thrones panel was great too(Emilia Clarke is a goddess :notworthy: we're simply not worthy to be in the presence of such a goddess)

I'm watching the How I Met Your Mother panel right now. Very excited for the final season.

I've been watching some of the panels and news all weekend as well. Pretty awesome stuff! :D My husband and I talk about one day trying to make it to a Comic-Con.

Barney is such a damn great tv character. With that being said I do watch the show but it's not in my top of the list when it comes to tv shows. Same thing with big bang theory good show that I watch but I don't put it in my top list either.

Back