Let's try and get 1,000,000 replies to this post

^Woohoo!

I still need to find a dentist, I can't easily get to my old one since I moved. Need to sign up to a doctor too.

Lars Ulrich is now engaged to a model who is 20 years younger than him. Do you think she knows what we all do? :innocent:
Because if she does and she still wants to marry him, he must be filthy rich.

I am guessing Lars is attracting women based on his wallet size.

This is one of the odder/funnier videos I have seen in a while.

... and on a sad note ... it is fricking 84 degrees at 6:30AM ... not going to be a pleasant day.

Ran into this photo on another forum ... John and Julian Lennon hanging out on the Happy Days set ... cool pic

ITMsQ8F.jpg

My best friend decided she wanted a patio out her back door. She built a nice house and has a rather large yard and wanted a stone patio. So, its about 400sq feet. For the last week, we've been hauling in rock for the base (4" deep) and setting up the form for it. Today the stones are going to be delivered and we'll put in about 2" of sand, then start the stones.

She has a party planned for Sat night.... I'm thinking I'm going to be moving a lot of stones after work for the next two days and sat morning...

Lars Ulrich is now engaged to a model who is 20 years younger than him. Do you think she knows what we all do? :innocent:
Because if she does and she still wants to marry him, he must be filthy rich.
I though he was already married? :blink: Shows how much I know and care about his personal life.

Back